ISO 22000:2018 Certified
Food Safety Management System Policy
Advanced International Merchants Limited (AIML) is committed to the consistent procurement, distribution, marketing, and selling of raw and filtration materials, as well as the production of CO2 that are free from food safety hazards and conform to both statutory and regulatory requirements, as well as mutually, agreed on food safety requirements of customers. We are committed to continually improving our food safety management system in accordance with the tenets of ISO 22000:2018 in delivering consistent satisfaction to our customers. We produce safe and quality CO2 that conforms to all applicable requirements that meet the highest food safety best practices. We accomplish this by utilizing broad-based Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) to ensure consistent food safety and to earn the continuous trust of our customers and consumers. We engage competent and motivated employees and use modern-day technologies to facilitate internal and external communications within our food safety management system. This policy has been communicated, understood and is available to relevant interested parties within and outside the organization as required.
Food Safety Management System Objective
- TO PRODUCE 100% SAFE AND QUALITY CO2 THAT CONFORMS TO ALL APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS THAT MEET FOOD SAFETY BEST PRACTICES.
- TO PROMOTE AND ENSURE FOOD SAFETY IN ALL OF OUR OPERATIONS IN ORDER TO EARN THE TRUST OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND CONSUMERS.
- TO ENSURE 100% EFFECTIVENESS OF OUR FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
- TO ENSURE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION WITH ALL STAKEHOLDERS WITHIN THE FOOD CHAIN.
- TO ENSURE THAT HIGH QUALITY AND SAFE RAW MATERIALS ARE USED FOR OUR PRODUCTION PROCESSES.
- TO ENSURE 100% INTEGRATION OF BEST FOOD SAFETY PRACTICES INTO OUR PROCESSES AND OPERATIONS.
- ENSURING AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS SAFE AND FRIENDLY.